To provide safe and healthy conditions at our hospital for you and your pets please note that:
- Each pet must be restrained either on a leash or in a pet carrier upon entry to the hospital.
- Each pet be current on certain immunizations. For hospital admissions and boarding pets, necessary vaccinations will be given at the owner’s expense if the pet is not up to date. All vaccine or medical history you may have from a previous veterinary facility will be useful in assessing treatment schedules.
- Overnight boarders/patients diagnosed with contagious internal or external parasites (e.g., intestinal worms/fleas) will be treated at the owner’s expense.
- Payment for services is required in full at the time of discharge. Deposits may be required depending on the type and extent of services rendered.
- Fees for services can be requested at any time. We will be happy to make you an estimate for any planned or unexpected treatments.
- Should you need to change an appointment, please contact us at least 48 hours before your appointment to avoid a cancellation fee.